What are Cookies?
Cookies are small text files stored on your device when you visit a website. They are widely used to make websites work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site.
Types of Cookies
There are different types of cookies, including:
- Session cookies: These cookies are temporary and are deleted when you close your browser.
- Persistent cookies: These cookies remain on your device until they expire or are deleted.
- First-party cookies: These cookies are set by the website you are visiting.
- Third-party cookies are set by a domain other than the one you are visiting.
- Remember your preferences and settings.
- To track site usage and improve our site’s design and functionality.
- To show you relevant content and advertising.
Control of Cookies
You can accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to experience the features of our site fully.
Changes to Our Cookies Policy
If you have any questions or concerns about our Cookies Policy, please contact us at [email protected]